2014 Riverdays Photo Contest!
What will you capture during the 2014 Riverdays festival? Maybe a mud volleyball participant face-planting, or one of the Marvelous Mutts majestically flying through the air about to dive into the 14,000 gallon tank? Or maybe you’ll catch the silhouette of your cute kids watching in awe as the fireworks explode all around them on Saturday night?
Why not enter those photos for a chance to win an iPad mini?! The full rules can be found by clicking here, but here’s the deal in a nutshell:
1. Submit your best photograph taken at Riverdays in the highest resolution possible to: RiverdaysPhotoContest@gmail.com. Put “2014 Riverdays Photo Contest” in the subject line. Make sure you include your first & last name and your phone number in the email. Deadline for submission is Monday, July 21st at 4:00pm. Make sure photos are your own and they were taken this year!
2. Cell phone, point-and-shoot or DSLR – we’ll accept photos from any device as long as you can send it in JPEG format. You are permitted to crop and otherwise edit your photos using software, as long as you’re in line with the full contest rules (you are going to read those, right?).
3. We’ll pick the top 10 photos and post them on the Riverdays Facebook page on July 22 by 12:00pm. Voting will be open for 24 hours. At 12:00pm on July 23 we’ll tally the “likes” each photo received. The photo with the most “likes” earns one vote – a panel of four other judges made up of Riverdays committee members will also vote to help determine the winner! If you make the top 10, you are permitted highly encouraged to bribe your friends into liking your photo on our Facebook page.
4. We’ll contact the winner & runner-up right away on how to claim your prize!
5. You still haven’t downloaded the full rules, have you? Click here. Read. Share with your friends. Come to Riverdays July 18 & 19, camera ready to go. See you there!
Questions? Contact MACF Director of Communications Ben Tierney at firstname.lastname@example.org or 989.839.9661 ext. 33.